We invite you to participate in the scientific and practical conference “The October Revolution of 1917 in Russia and its role in the world history”, which will be held in Novosibirsk on November 23–24, 2017.
Registration (in Russian) of participants is available online on the website of the Siberian Institute of Management – branch of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
until November 11, 2017 – for in-person participation as a speaker and absentee participation;
until November 18, 2017 – for in-person participation as a listener.
For both, in-person participation and absentee participation as a speaker, during the registration it is obligatory to attach an the full-text article in Russian meeting the requirements (in Russian). Example in English.
Articles go through scientific selection, according to the results of which the conference proceedings will be published with the assignment of the ISBN number. The the conference proceedings will be available via the Scientific Electronic Library “eLIBRARY” (http://elibrary.ru).
Articles that have not been approved by the scientific committee are not to be included in the collection. The reasons for refusing or approving articles are not communicated to the participants.
More information about the conference (in Russian).
LACRUS also offers a special format for participation in the conference:
1. You go through the registration on the site of the event, where you attach the text of your future printed publication (in Russian). If you can not register by yourself, we will help you!
2. You send a video of your presentation with a duration of no more than 10-15 minutes until November 14, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject VIDEO.
Please, do not forget that it’s better to shoot the video with the phone with the maximum resolution, in a well-lit room, using autofocus and always holding the camera horizontally!
3. A video prepared in English or Spanish should be accompanied by the exact text file of your speech. LACRUS will prepare the translation and make the subtitles for the video to be presented at the conference.
4. By November 20, you send the text of your publication in English or Spanish for its subsequent publication on the LACRUS website.
5. On the date of the conference, you will be connected via Skype, in order to ensure your participation in the work of the conference.
6. As a result, you will receive a certificate confirming your participation in the academic event. The video of your presentation will be published on the LACRUS website with subtitles. The printed text of your article in the original language will also be published on the LACRUS website with translation into Russian / English / Spanish. The Russian text may be published in the conference proceedings book, if approved by the scientific committee of the conference.
More questions? – Contact us via email@example.com or WhatsApp +7 (921) 776-45-43.